::hello::

~❤mucis~

Saturday, July 30, 2011

30/7

I've read a person's blog today...haha, finally he said out that....SELFISH
I am selfish....maybe...
but he really doesn't understand what I think, how I think and why I would be like that...
explanation is useless now...if you already felt that, I have nothing to say, because you don't understand...about what I care and what I think about "hurt"...
on THAT day when I asked you, you don't know my exact feeling...
what I care is not that you don't help in that...it's just a simple sentence that you said to me, it did hurt me...because it made me feel that YOU are NOT like who I know...
you were my dearest friend, it's impossible that you don't know how did I feel...
but if you think that I am selfish, then I am!!!
whatever you think, just be like that, I can't say anything...
years' relationship, it would be ended at here...I can't stop it...
maybe I've never thought at your side...I say sorry here....
but I know, we couldn't be the dearest friends to each other anymore...
because I care about you, that's why I felt hurt on that day...
because I care about you, that's why I felt disappointed...
because I care about you, that's why I cried...
you know that you were important to me...
I felt sad and angry about that, but it's not because you don't help me...
I don't hope to explain anymore, because you totally don't understand...
because, in your point of view, I am SELFISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment